[antlr-interest] Re: Missing files in the Pascal grammar?

mprundgren mattias.rundgren at combitechsystems.com
Thu Sep 18 03:18:54 PDT 2003

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, mzukowski at y... wrote:
> expandedsymtab.g will be generated when you run antlr.Tool on
your .g files.
> Is there no readme or install instructions?
>
> Monty

No there is no README or install instruction.
A Makefile would have been nice too, so that the dependencies could
be more easily detected.

My first "mission" is to replace or expand the grammar so that a
pascal-file do not need to start with PROGRAM or UNIT and end with a
DOT. The reason is that I work with a Pascal dialect that looks
something like this:
MODULE ID
block of modules/procedures/function etc.
ENDMODULE

I hope this would be an easy enough excersice to get a feeling on how
it is to work with a parser generator like antlr.

Tanks for your answer.
/Mattias