[antlr-interest] visual basic 6 grammar

ronald.petty at milliman.com ronald.petty at milliman.com
Fri Apr 2 08:18:42 PST 2004

GPL would be great for everyone, not just me.  Great job.
Ron

Anakreon <p98043 at rainbow.cs.unipi.gr>
04/02/2004 06:49 AM
Please respond to
antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com

antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
Re: [antlr-interest] visual basic 6 grammar

ronald.petty at milliman.com wrote:
> That is vey nice of you.  I am not a VB guy (learning), how much of a
I am not either.I used vbscript in ASP only, and the main reference I had
for
writing the Lexer, Parser was documentation obtained from Microsoft site
on
scripting technologies.It should be almost everything Visual Basic is
except
that vbscript is loosely typed.
> subset (I doubt superset) of VBScript is to VB? or VBA?  Either way, I
> would appreciate it.

I hope at Monday or Tuesday the teacher will have answered.
However have in mind that the license is GPL.
Would that license be OK with you?

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.