[antlr-interest] visual basic 6 grammar

Anakreon p98043 at rainbow.cs.unipi.gr
Sat Apr 3 02:42:06 PST 2004

This is the grammar.
The act files contain the code.
To merge code and grammar use annotation tool which can be obtained from the
files section of the antlr user group at yahoo.
The archive containes the Lexer, Parser and TreeParser.
I expect that the code found at  tree_vbs_php.act should not be usefull for you
since it is responsible for translation of vb code into php.

The code generated from antlr based on this grammar files are also covered from
GPL IMHO.
If this is not the case, than if a C file is under GPL then the assembly files
generated from gcc would not be restriked from GPL.

Anyway, in a month I will release all the project, which aims to help
translating sites written in ASP into PHP.

Anakreon.