[antlr-interest] missing class in 2.7.3 - ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:13:17 PDT 2004

On Apr 28, 2004, at 12:18 PM, birmanstefan wrote:

> Hi! While trying to run example antlr-2.7.3/examples/java/java I got
> [andrei at stefan java]$ java -classpath $CLASSPATH:. Main -showtree
> tests/E.java
>
> Parsing...
>    /home/andrei/antlr-2.7.3/examples/java/java/tests/E.java
> antlr/debug/misc/ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener
>         at antlr.debug.misc.ASTFrame.<init>(ASTFrame.java:42)
>         at Main.doTreeAction(Main.java:89)
>         at Main.parseFile(Main.java:74)
>         at Main.doFile(Main.java:54)
>         at Main.main(Main.java:24)
> [andrei at stefan java]$
> In 2.7.2 this issue doesn't appear. Is there a fix for this issue or
> am I doing smthg wrong?
>
> PS: my aplication which used to work on 2.7.2 doesn't work anymore

Hmm..perhaps I didn't build the jar right or perhaps I didn't build the
project right and then jar'd.  Can you try to rebuild all the java
files and then point at the dir instead of the jar to see what happens?

THanks,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing