[antlr-interest] Re: missing class in 2.7.3 - ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener

birmanstefan birmanstefan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 03:17:24 PDT 2004

Hi!
It seems that you didn't build the project right. The "fix" was :

cd antlr-2.7.3
find antlr -name '*.class' -exec rm {} \;
javac -classpath . antlr/build/*.java
javac -classpath . antlr/J*.java
java -classpath . antlr.build.Tool build
java -classpath . antlr.build.Tool jar

export CLASSPATH=path_to_antlr/antlr.jar

Thanks Ter,
       Stefan.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...>