[antlr-interest] About Paraphrases

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:55:39 PDT 2004

Hi,

I put paraphrase in my lexer rules:

OPPO options{paraphrase="a open bracket '('";}:				'(';

But when the parser throws a NoViableAlt exception the paraphrase
isn't displayed.
I debug a little and I see that the token that launch the exception is
the correct (OPPO). But the exception uses the getText method and
display's  '(' instead of the paraphrase.

I'm doing something wrong? Or I have to do something else?

And another question, can I define paraphrase for imaginary tokens?

--
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar