[antlr-interest] Good Beginners Tutorial

Anthony Williams anthony at omegadev.net
Mon Aug 2 13:48:58 PDT 2004

Hi,
	I'm looking for a good tutorial to Antlr but one which covers things
in slightly more depth than the majority of the "evaluation" style examples
but don't assume you know everything. More specifically I'm looking for
anything which could help with writing a parser for a C-like scripting
language where I would like to parse the content of a script file into a
tree which I can walk through using .NET. I don't want Antlr to do any fancy
translating or tree-walking by itself, just a simple parser which will split
out function names and the contents of functions etc.

Thank you in advance,
Anthony Williams