[antlr-interest] Heavy Performance degradation on linux

rmsanjiv rmsanjiv at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:42:25 PST 2004

Hi!

When I build antlr with -fPIC options and create a shared library for
my application and use that to parse expressions then there is
tremendous slow down ONLY on linux. It runs around 200X faster on sun
machines. Is there any known issue in that regard.

It would be of tremendous help if someone can tell me the cause or
share the similar experience.

Regards,
Sanjiv