[antlr-interest] uh, ok, so mailman is dropping vast quantities of mail for me

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 29 11:30:58 PST 2004

Hi, can people check the Dec archive real quick to see what mail they
are missing?

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
date.html

For example, I did NOT get these mails:

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
010799.html
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
010809.html
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
010810.html
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
010811.html
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/
010812.html

With the actual mail, I cannot see what all the headers were to figure
out their commonality. :(

Why does most free software just suck?  This is why I get pissed off
and write everything I use.  Frustration at maximum. :(

Anybody have any suggestions?  I'm almost ready to jump back to yahoo;
at least I get those emails even if I can't search them online!

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com