[antlr-interest] uh, ok, so mailman is dropping vast quantities of mail for me

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 29 11:36:50 PST 2004

Ah!  Could this be a spam thing?  If it's just me that's missing email,
I'll shut up ;)  Perhaps I set up the list wrong...

The mail may actually be coming in from the individual person not the
list and hence my challenge-response may kill it.  I just kind of
assumed programmers would know how to respond.  Perhaps their spam
filters knock out my challenge-response! ;)  Anyway, I'm digging
through logs.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com