[antlr-interest] Parsing a continous stream of data ...

Sriyansa sriyansa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:14:47 PST 2004

Hi,

I am writing a component which will parse a continous stream of data on
the basis of a certain schema and give out a stream of tokens to consume
(very much in the lines of what a SAX parser does with a XML stream). In
all the samples I have come across ANTLR seems to be requiring data in
one shot. Is it possible to use ANTLR to create a lexer which takes in a
continous streaming input? Any pointers/examples of such an usage ??

Thanks,
Sriyansa