[antlr-interest] Tracking Line Number with C#

tdknghi nk.truong at student.qut.edu.au
Thu Feb 26 01:47:23 PST 2004

   Hi,

I tried to write my own custom AST Node type which stores the line
and column number during the parsing process and print out that
information in the tree walking process.
   I have it working with the Java parser however it doesn't work
with the C# parser. All the line number is 0 and column is -1.
   Do you know what's wrong. As I mentioned earlier, I got it
working with the Java parsing but not the C# one.
    Thanks.
   MiMi