[antlr-interest] Bug in HTML and SGML generation (ANTLR 2.7.4)

Richard Clark rd_clark at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 4 15:28:46 PDT 2004

I just spotted an apparent bug in antlr.Tool -- when generating an HTML or SGML file,
ScriptParser.<ext> gets the right extension, but the ScriptLexer file is always generated as
ScriptLexer.txt

 ...Richard

P.S. For those of you using antlreclipse, I'm going to send in a revision of the tool this
afternoon for Eclipse 3.0 / Antlr 2.7.4 and it adds support for the file format and tracing
option flags.