[antlr-interest] Bug in HTML and SGML generation (ANTLR 2.7.4)

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 5 01:30:35 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 10:28:46PM -0000, Richard Clark wrote:
> I just spotted an apparent bug in antlr.Tool -- when generating an HTML or
> SGML file, ScriptParser.<ext> gets the right extension, but the ScriptLexer
> file is always generated as ScriptLexer.txt

Ack. The HTML generator I had fixed on an earlier report. I'll fix the SGML
one as well. Both are actually quick hacks I added once to ease doc
generation, if you have any suggestions for the two I'll be happy to look
at it.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----