[antlr-interest] Could someone answer me,please?

yjargudo yjargudo at tiscali.es
Tue Jul 6 01:27:31 PDT 2004

Hello,

I put a message and nobody help me so I try again.

What I have to do to transform the c++ grammar of the antlr web page
to java output?

I removed the language option and all the antlr actions that are
inserted in the grammar, but I had non-deterministic problems. It's
correct what I did?. Must I traduce all the support functions that are
used in the grammar to java?

The only thing that I need a clean grammar (without any antlr action
inserted)that recognize c++. There are some place where I can get It?

Thanks,

Yolanda