[antlr-interest] Example of source-to-source translation, searching archives

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:59:03 PDT 2004

On Jul 21, 2004, at 4:03 AM, Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:11:20 +0200, Ric Klaren <klaren at cs.utwente.nl>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 08:57:07AM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
>>> I should have a complete archive.  I wonder if I should just put the
>>> huge zipped text file(s) somewhere as a temporary measure.
>>
>> Import in the gmane.org thing seems simple enough (from our side that
> is):
>>
>> http://www.gmane.org/import.php
>>
>> And it would give us pretty quickly a good searchable index.
>>
>> Just an idea...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ric
>
> Has this been done? I'm new to the list and I have some questions that
> think that surely will be answered in the list. But, the yahoogroups
> isn't searcheable and I think that will be very useful a searchable
> index to not repeat the questions.

It got complicated because I realized i have a bunch of
subscription/unsubscription  messages with people's email in it.  I am
worried about exposing emails...then again, does yahoo expose them on
the site?  Almost certainly not unless they post.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing