[antlr-interest] Example of source-to-source translation, searching archives

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Jul 22 02:46:11 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:59:03PM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> It got complicated because I realized i have a bunch of
> subscription/unsubscription  messages with people's email in it.  I am
> worried about exposing emails...then again, does yahoo expose them on
> the site?  Almost certainly not unless they post.

Is filtering the mail box an option? AFAIK the people at gmane.org turned
on the email mangling for the group so it should probably be ok (although
the first mails are in there without mangling :/). With a mailagent like
mutt you can filter mail pretty quickly on for instance subject and or
To/Cc fields (e.g. to antlr-interest-owner etc.)

If you provide me with the archive I can have a look at filtering the lot.

Cheers,

Ric