[antlr-interest] strong error recovery

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Wed Jul 28 09:50:10 PDT 2004

Take a look at my parser filter example,
http://www.codetransform.com/filterexample.html.  It requires a bit of
work and understanding of ANTLR, explained in the article, but it lets
you use a parser to pick out certain constructs and ignore everything
else.

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --