[antlr-interest] Bug with HTML output

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Thu Jun 10 11:55:23 PDT 2004

I just tried out the -html flag to ANTLR in version 2.7.4 and I think
that's pretty cool.  One problem I do have is that it puts a txt
extension on the output file created for the Lexer when the Lexer and
Recognizer are in the same input file.
--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
GPG signature at http://mtu.net/~jpschewe/gpg.sig.html