[antlr-interest] Re: ASTFrame

David ddavid42 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 24 05:01:05 PST 2004

Yes the problem was coming from the fast that this class wasn't in the
archive (even by using the makefile automaticaly generated with
autoconf). This was due to the presence of a $ within the name of the
class. I solve this problem by adding manualy the class to the archive
 using the following command :

 jar uf antlr.jar
'antlr/debug/misc/ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener.class'

jar uf antlr.jar 'antlr/debug/misc/ASTFrame$1.class'

David.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Ric Klaren <klaren at c...> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 06:26:46PM -0000, David wrote:
> > antlr/debug/misc/ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener
> >         at antlr.debug.misc.ASTFrame.<init>(ASTFrame.java:42)
> >         at Main.main(Main.java:17)
> >
> > For information I'm using the last version of antlr available on the
> > web which is antlr-2.7.3rc3.
>
> FYI 2.7.3 is out since a few days.
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 08:01:55AM -0000, David wrote:
> > Thank you, I tried both your advice but it is still not working. My
> > CLASSPATH is set to :

CLASSPATH=.:/home/ddefour/tmp/antlr/cgram/examples:/home/ddefour/tmp/antlr/cgram/grammars:/usr/share/java/antlr.jar:/usr/share/java:/usr/local/java/j2sdk1.4.1_05/lib