[antlr-interest] Problems with C# or Java lexer-parser with CodeDOM or XML Style Information

inveiglecon inveiglecon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 10:57:24 PST 2004

Hi,
 GREAT stuff there in your grammer files
But I am running into some problems here,
As long as I just download the executable and run, it runs fine

but if I open the files in VS.NET and generate C# files with the
grammer, compile, and build and then run it, it does not return
anything, it says that the nothing was found, whereas the same file
runs from the executable directly downloaded

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciate

Thanks

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Robin Debreuil" <robin at d...>