[antlr-interest] Problems with C# or Java lexer-parser with CodeDOM or XML Style Information

Robin Debreuil robin at debreuil.com
Fri Mar 26 21:58:38 PST 2004

> but if I open the files in VS.NET and generate C# files with the
> grammer, compile, and build and then run it, it does not return
> anything, it says that the nothing was found, whereas the same file
> runs from the executable directly downloaded

Not sure - what exactly does it say when it says 'nothing' was found? Like
no file, or no antlr runtime, or...? Afaik it works, but I haven't stress
tested it on multiple systems or anything. There are some bugs in that
grammar that have since been corrected, I will post it shortly - I'd post
the new grammar now but it probably wouldn't run in the old harness as it
depends on custom classes being present.

All this other stuff keeps poping up, so frustrating having to work for a
living ; ).

Cheers,
Robin