[antlr-interest] Software Transformation Systems Workshop

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed May 26 10:14:23 PDT 2004

Hi Gang,

Co-located with OOPSLA this year (October in Vancouver I believe), is
the  Generative Programming and Component Engineering (GPCE'04)
conference.  Within that is a workshop:  Software Transformation
Systems Workshop:

http://www.program-transformation.org/Gpce/STS/

 From the website:

"The workshop will have a small number of participants, around 20,
selected on the basis of short position papers submitted to the
organisers. The aim is to let people with different perspectives meet
in order to allow fruitful interaction. The workshop will start with
short presentations of the background of the participants. Then pointed
presentations of the various generative techniques, followed up with
discussions on how software transformation systems may aid in
supporting the techniques. If the discussions converge, a small
collection of joint papers may be written as a result of the workshop."

I will be there for sure.

Also, don't forget we'll be settling on an ANTLR workshop date (here in
San Francisco) fairly soon.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing