[antlr-interest] Re: gmane works? huh?

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 31 00:29:47 PDT 2004

Ter--

Why not treat it as an ANTLR design problem?  It seems to me that an
ANTLR-based mail archive processor could break out individual emails
into their own files (keep threads in their own directories, perhaps),
sort out headers for indexing, and so forth.  You ought to be able to
generate a useful tool very quickly.

--Loring