[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks GUI dev environment videos

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 10 13:27:11 PDT 2005

Monty--

Yeah, the codegen access makes it easy, but I think that the capability
should be "at your fingertips" in the GUI.  Most of the use I see would be
to build tools centered around a single grammar and application, and it
would be helpful to be able to get such tools up quickly.  I don't see
myself getting much use out of the source-level debugging--my experience is
that when I go in with a debugger, it's to get at the action code--but for
any moderately complex problem, there is an application-specific tool that
would be useful but has a cost associated with building it.

--Loring