[antlr-interest] ANTLR service - just an ideea...

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:55:22 PDT 2005

On Apr 28, 2005, at 4:03 AM, Octavian Nita wrote:
> "It would be nice to have a service on the ANTLR site so that I could
> write a small grammar with a simple editor, I could upload the
> file/text and I would receive the output of the generation (not
> necessarily the generated files, only the compilation/translation
> output)"
> I guess it's really simple to realize this (no more complicated than
> sending a mail I guess...)

Hi Octavian,

Cool idea.  I built a language for generating VRML once and my
colleague Tim Rohaly set up a page where you could type in IVL
(pronounced "evil") and it spit back VRML like a service. :)

We're hoping to set up a "service" at antlr.org that ANTLRWorks can use
to grab grammar fragments in order to help you get a new grammar
together quickly.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com