[antlr-interest] antlr.org is on UPS but ....

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:42:51 PDT 2005

So, the university still has a problem with the power into my
office.  The antlr.org box is now on a UPS and I have moved it to
another office that is not experience an electrical short or
whatever.  Ugh.  Sorry for the hassles.

The good news is that I'm almost ready to announce that confluence is
up and running properly (and with mysql backend) with smtp server
going etc...  I'll let you know.  I want to play a little more.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com