[antlr-interest] Re: antlr / stringtemplate wiki are up

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 15:23:56 PDT 2005

> I've got the confluence-based antlr/StringTemplate wikis up:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/wiki/
Nice :).

> As an anonymous user you can view but that's it.
Well, what should an anonymous user do more anyway? :)

> It is connected to mysql (which I'll need to figure out how to  backup)
Doesn't have Confluence an "Export"/"Backup" function? (or that was
JIRA?  :) ). If not, than mysql has it's own export tool and it can be
started from cron - the only thing required is to find out the right
parameters :).

> So, add as you can.  Please do not create any new wiki spaces; just  add
> pages.  *THINK* before adding things as it may be hard to  reorganize
> once things have been created.  Think about the  organization etc..
Maybe a simple idea:
The organization is not a problem if one is making an index(from the
space main page) for those pages. Later one still can reorder that
index, or give it a 'tree' like structure.

What's more important is that the content of the pages is well
formatted, and easy to read :).

Ahmed.