[antlr-interest] Re: Program to migrate antlr docs to wiki

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Aug 21 12:35:27 PDT 2005

On Aug 21, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Bryan Ewbank wrote:

> Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think most of the existing stuff is
> rendered from "TML", so we already have something that renders it in
> html.

The actual doc is written in raw (crappy) html.  But truly it's not
that hard to translate...i used emacs with "query-replace-rexpr" and
got pretty far, but I'm swamped with school starting...

I've already tweaked my TML HTML generator to use CSS.  For example,
new course notes look much better; only added link to CSS def:

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/601/lectures/C-Java-
relationship.html

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com