[antlr-interest] Re: Program to migrate antlr docs to wiki

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:42:04 PDT 2005

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think most of the existing stuff is
rendered from "TML", so we already have something that renders it in
html.

Rather than letting this grow and grow as we add requirements, I think
if we looked at the existing technologies, it's a solve problems.

In any case, I'd be surprised if some of the stringtemplate stuff
isn't applied in the web pages, and therefore retargeting is simply
new templates, rather than a rewrite.

- B