[antlr-interest] Size of the ANTLR-C#-.NET "community"?

Jonathan Malek jonathan.malek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:05:20 PST 2005

I picked ANTLR for a C# search project with a very large number of
simultaneous users.  We ran into only one issue under load (the solution to
which I believe I found on this list, regarding the eventual failure in a
multi-threaded environment of the ASTPair queue), which I was able to fix in
source.

The performance is fantastic, and while it is true that the user-base seems
very Java-centric, we were able to get a complex grammar in place in a
matter of weeks with just one C# developer, and no prior experience in the
arcana of parser theory.