[antlr-interest] adding node to AST

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Fri Dec 2 15:31:06 PST 2005

Hi,

> If I turn construction on (and put '!' after the elements I don't want added to the AST), the
> result is still the same.

If I understand you correctly, then your code is correct.

This sounds a lot like a bug I ran into (see earlier on this list). It's
related to optional blocks, tree construction and action code. I really
don't have a clue what's going on...

I've been too lazy to really investigate (sorry!) and provide a
"working" bug report. I had a workaround and after ANTLR 3 world peace
will come anyways. Terence couldn't reproduce it, but maybe it's worth
investigating if someone else also runs into it?

Martin