[antlr-interest] added attributes/dynamic scoping blog entry

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 3 20:00:07 PST 2005

Two obvious examples:

1.)  Enter/remove symbol table entries which are used for semantic decisions
within the guessing scope.

2.)  Loops with fixed number of repeats--sem preds would be used to detect
the exit condition.

> Also, note that it's not just rollback, release is also needed.

Rollback is "restore previous state" in fault tolerance parlance.  Previous
state includes memory and other resource usage as a part of state.

Cheers!

--Loring