[antlr-interest] 2.8 update

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Feb 5 12:26:56 PST 2005

Not quite--we could try to leave the base in public domain.  PD means that
no one claims the intellectual property.  The problem with leaving the base
PD is that anyone can slap a license on public domain software, and it is
much cleaner if there is some protection from that.  I don't want ANTLR
usage to be restricted via accidental licensing that forbids commercial use.

--Loring