[antlr-interest] 2.8 update

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:55:27 PST 2005

I feel real stupid asking this but what role do the caltech guys have
to play in antlr??

Also what all stuff goes under the Caltech/Open Channel?

  The Caltech/OpenChannel license restricts modification for
> commercial use, but not commercial use per se (the intent is to give Open
> Channel a first crack at commercialization opportunities).

What exactly do you mean by "commercial use per se" ? I just read the
license and it seems to have no provision for commercial use anywhere.

PRASHANT