[antlr-interest] StringTemplate 2.1 release!

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Jan 23 11:33:25 PST 2005

On Jan 22, 2005, at 6:43 PM, Alan Gutierrez wrote:
>> If you were hoping for C as a target language for  2.7.5 you're out of
>> luck, that's extremely unlikely to happen until version 3.
>
>     Is there an alpha or beta of version 3 available?

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately, it is months off before it's ready for early access.
I've made huge progress, but need to finish thinking about trees and
then implement them.  Then tree parsers.  Then I can release.  If all
goes well, I'm thinking May early access.

Regards,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com