[antlr-interest] parser stuck in some loop in the astFactory.makefunction call

Tarun Khanna tarunkhanna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:29:22 PDT 2005

And this is how the smart minds on the antlr discussion group once again
successfully solved a mystery and saved the day................

In short THANKS again... It worked.

However I am glad I didn' know about the loop due to auto creation. I spent
a lot of time reading both the auto generated source for my parser and the
source for AST stuff. I definitely understand AST lot better than I did two
days back.

Tarun

--
Tarun Khanna