[antlr-interest] C/C++ instrumentation tool

Tom Moog tmoog at polhode.com
Wed Jun 22 08:25:35 PDT 2005

There is a commercial tool for x86 (I haven't used it myself)
which simulates the CPU in a manner similar to valgrind. It takes
checkpoints every M instructions.  To go backwards to
instruction N it restores the CPU state using the nearest
preceding checkpooint and then simulates forward until it reach
instruction N.