[antlr-interest] a request about "reply-all" to list

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 31 11:46:40 PDT 2005

Ter--

I find that very irritating myself, but consider that a design flaw that
should be fixed at the source--the mail list handler--and not by those of us
using the system.  This has been a source of recurring discussions on the
mailing list, with IIRC Mitchell arguing for the current mode as "proper
etiquette".

I see this as one of those cases where "civil disobedience" is
appropriate--you should fix the problem, not us.  In fact, the dual messages
may be a plus until that happens--it keeps the aggravation level high enough
that the problem might get fixed!

--Loring