[antlr-interest] a request about "reply-all" to list

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue May 31 12:09:39 PDT 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 11:33 AM, hammett wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Can't you configure the list to always use "Reply to: list" ?
> It would save us the aggravation of changing the to: field or
> hitting reply to all :-D

Hi. :)
This was ad nauseum when we set up the list.  We can't set the list
as the reply to...all sorts of headaches.  The entire email
infrastructure is hosed as we all know from just SPAM
considerations.  I can't fix the world and so I can't set the email
list to "do the right thing".  Hence, I must ask people to remove the
extra email address manually.

Terence
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com