[antlr-interest] a request about "reply-all" to list

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Tue May 31 18:07:01 PDT 2005

I couldn't agree more ;)

I am very tired of people holding up ancient "netiquette" guidelines that
can easily be outmoded by simple tool changes. (Among these I also include
use of HTML and top-posting, both of which could be easily reformatted by a
server for those who want/don't want HTML [without scripting] or prefer
top/bottom posting.

*Every* other mailing list I'm on (and there are tons) sets the proper
reply-to header. Let's get this fixed, please.

Thanks,
-- Scott