[antlr-interest] a request about "reply-all" to list

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Tue May 31 18:12:02 PDT 2005

Ahem.

One server. Many users.

Where does it make sense to fix the problem. Hmmmm...

Oh, I know, let's blame the many different clients that the many different
users like and use.

If you find top-posting annoying, the server should allow you to reformat
messages (like this one)that are only top posts. Some folks like
top-posting, esp if reading individual mails. I realize it's harder for
digest-readers, but the constant page-forward requirement of bottom posting
makes it hard for single-mail readers. In short, the server should be smart
enough to have a reformatting option.

Later,
-- Scott