[antlr-interest] changed 'x' to "x" for v3

Kay Roepke kroepke at dolphin-services.de
Sun Nov 27 10:19:40 PST 2005

On 27. Nov 2005, at 18:11 Uhr, Terence Parr wrote:

>  What exactly is the sequence again for single quote on euro-
> keyboards?

That'd be Shift-# which is approximately located to the right side of
the Return-key and above the right
Shift. (Remember that the Return key is shaped differently on euro-
style keyboards: it's an upside-down-L)

For that matter the double quote is on Shift-2. Even more awkwardly
the numerous brackets, braces, parens are
all hidden away with modifier keys on the 8 and 9 keys (differently
on the Mac of course...I think the square
ones are on Alt-5 and Alt-6 but I cannot remember that, since I long
ago switched to an US-style keyboard layout
and hardware for that reason alone..)

Regards,

Kay