ANTLR 2.x a Mess ? ( was [antlr-interest] Complaints about BaseAST implementation)

Geir Ove Skjaervik geiroves at online.no
Wed Oct 12 16:34:01 PDT 2005

Hello

Terrence said: (snip) <<That said, ANTLR 2 is a mess built under duress
in my part time.  >>

This is disturbing news for all of us that has based projects on 2.x
versions ! It is NOT a matter of just swithcing to 3.0 in the midst of a
project !

I do sincerely hope that wa a figure of speach, and not a signal that
ANTLR bugs like the one I reported with the Wong Bitset Code generation
will not be attended to in 2.x

Sincerely worried

Geir Ove