[antlr-interest] What is the difference between the TreeParser and Parser

xiao.yongqin at zte.com.cn xiao.yongqin at zte.com.cn
Tue Apr 4 20:05:27 PDT 2006

As I know till now:
1)Parser create a AST and then a TreeParser can travel through it
2)from the result class of "GnuCEmitter.g" and "StdCParser.g" I can see
each reduce function of TreeParser will contain a AST parameter and Parser
none.

who can tell me more about the function desin about them?

Thanks,

Xiao Yongqin

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system..