[antlr-interest] Has anybody ever tried to integrate with VS?

P. van der Velde p.vandervelde at raketnet.nl
Tue Apr 4 22:23:17 PDT 2006

Hi All

I want to build a new language integration tool for VS2005. I want to
integrate Latex into VS (I'm lazy, I'm spoiled and I need my code
complete thingies ;-). However to do that I need a parser and a lexer.
The documents assume you use Flex and Bison, however I was thinking
about Antlr. So now my questions are:

1) Has anybody ever build a language package for VS with antlr
2) Has anybody ever created a LaTex grammar?
3) Has anybody ever tried to create those two things.

Also if anybody has any hints or tips I would love to hear those

Regards

Patrick