[antlr-interest] antlr & antlr studio...

Hill, Robert rhill03 at EDS.COM
Mon Apr 24 03:58:29 PDT 2006

That's fantastic jim, - just what I wanted to hear :)
I think I'll dip my toes in the water, and use the java code until the
c# codegen is done, they're not that different anyway I suppose, its
just to enviroment I was after ;)
Im not bothered by the early access, I've been used to worse hehe! And
the lack of docs is a bit of a pain, but I've been following the
blog's/Ter's mail's so I've got a reasonable idea what the differences
are, so along with the examples I think I'll be ok :)

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Hill