[antlr-interest] How to subtract/and two lexer rules in ANTLR v3.0

Sandeep Gupta sandy.pec at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:17:48 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am a newbie to the parsing stuff and have started trying ANTLR v3.0 Beta 3
for quite some days now. I am trying to write a grammar to parse DTD files
using the official specifications available at the W3C site. But, I am
facing a problem. At various points the grammar given in the DTD
specifications states that

(Char <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#NT-Char>* -
(Char<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#NT-Char>*
'?>' Char <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#NT-Char>*))

Now for such cases I am unable to find equivalent in ANTLR. I have tried
searching the Internet but to no help!.  As there is very less documentation
available about ANTLR v3.0 and the ANTLR site is currently down, kindly let
me know how to "subtract" and "AND" two lexer rule sets in ANTLR v3.0

Regards,
Sandeep Gupta