[antlr-interest] How to subtract/and two lexer rules in ANTLR v3.0

Kay Roepke kroepke at classdump.org
Tue Aug 8 05:35:04 PDT 2006

On 8. Aug 2006, at 14:17 Uhr, Sandeep Gupta wrote:

> Now for such cases I am unable to find equivalent in ANTLR. I have
> tried
> searching the Internet but to no help!.  As there is very less
> documentation
> available about ANTLR v3.0 and the ANTLR site is currently down,
> kindly let
> me know how to "subtract" and "AND" two lexer rule sets in ANTLR v3.0

Hi Sandeep!

I'm not sure what you want to achieve. What do you mean by subtract?
Could you post a link
to the specific parts of the DTD spec you are referring to?

Even though some of the syntax of ANTLR v3 has changed and a couple
of features are new/different much of the v2
documentation still is valid and a good starting point if nothing else.
Also checking out the wiki and the examples for v3 is a good idea to
get an idea of how v3 is used and what it is
capable of. That said, it sure is difficult accessing the stuff when
the site is not reachable ;)
Maybe the google cache has a copy...

HTH,

-k