[antlr-interest] Using ANTLR3 in an Eclipse Environment

Hugo Garcia hugo.a.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 06:47:57 PST 2006

my two cents:

Download the source and build ANTLR V3 as a unique Java Project. Once
it compiles... then you can reference the project from other Java
Projects. IF you need to use ANTLR in a plugin then you can easily
package the jars in the lib of the distro into a plugin {Look in the
create New Plugin Project Wizard).

There is a link from the ANTLR home page to an Eclipse plugin that
helps in writting grammars but that is about it. It won't work for
doing much else... yet.

AntlrWorks is very mature. It is is very easy to just share your
projects workspace with AntlrWorks....

Hope this helps

-H